Renowned classic tread pattern dedicated to medium-small capacity motorcycles, thanks to unique groove geometry for great water drainage, high mileage and consistent performance.
The Metzeler Perfect ME11 Front Motorcycle Tyre has a renowned classic tread pattern which is dedicated to medium-small capacity motorcycles, thanks to unique groove geometry for great water drainage, high mileage and consistent performance.
- Tyre Technology for devotees of Vintage customisation
- Grip on wet and all kind of asphalt
- Best performance till the last mile
- Extended durability and performance robustness
- Adaptability to different conditions and riding comfort
- Agility in manoeuvres even with worn tyre
- Chemical grip and adhesive properties in all different situations
- Classic tread design combined with modern compound solution
The Metzeler Perfect ME11 Front Motorcycle Tyre is able to offer the best high level performance until the last mile of the Tyre’s life. They are able to adapt to different riding conditions, and offer comfort and agility in manoeuvres on worn Tyres.
These Tyres are able to offer grip on the wet and on all kinds of asphalt. This is due to a Classic Tread design which is combined with a modern compound solution which enhances chemical grip and adhesive properties in all different situations. Metzeler’s mixing process is patented, and delivers a homogeneous compound that emphasises the chemical properties and results more resistant to the wear process. The same compound is used on both the front and the rear, giving a homogeneous contact feeling going into the lean.
The tread pattern on these Tyres include Longitudinal Central Grooves which offer efficient water evacuation, directionality, high speed stability and trajectory precision in lean.
The Metzeler Perfect ME77 is a robust Tyre. The tread design will wear regularly, and there is a resistance to abrasion from the compound which ensures extended durability.