The Metzeler Sportec M9 RR Motorcycle Tyre is a great choice of Supersport Tyre for your daily leans, enhancing the pleasure of riding without worrying about the unexpected, be that changing tarmac or weather conditions.
- Strong structure – innovative Chord technology
- Quick and predictable response
- Enjoyable, smooth and relaxed riding experience
- 100% Silica compounds for the Front and Rear
- High grip from the first corner with fast warm-up time
- Sharp central contact patch moves water into adjacent Grooves
- Grooves deliver outstanding durability
- Unlikely to overheat and preserve their integrity
- Cap&Base dual compound construction
- Significant grip regardless of the surface
The Metzeler Sportec M9 RR Motorcycle Tyre has a strong structure thanks to innovative chord technology which contributes to a larger space for the rubber to dynamically perform, without effecting the stiffness. They are also able to offer a great riding pleasure as the strong structure provides a quick and predictable response to riding inputs whilst at the same time delivers an enjoyable, smooth and relaxed riding experience.
The Sportec M9 RR are the first are the first Supersport Tyre with 100% Silica in all compounds for the Front and Rear. They offer high grip from the first corner as they can performance optimally at a low temperature, as they have a high speed for warm up to enjoy the first corner. The sharp central contact patch efficiently moves standing water into the adjacent longitudinal grooves. The grooves deliver outstanding stability, by draining more water as speeds increase and as the weather worsens. Due to the 100% Silica construction, the tyres are unlikely to overheat and preserve their integrity, offering maximum performance through their lifespan.
The Cap&Base dual-compound layout consists of a soft compound on the side to promote high cornering grip. This is supported by a harder layer to ensure consistency and thermal balance. Regardless of how wet the surface is, or the level of the tarmac, significant levels of grip is provided. The directional centre grooves deliver stability when upright, whilst the mid-lean grooves maximise the grip to deliver flawless feedback when cornering. The slick shoulders further enhance your riding confidence when at full lean.