The Pirelli Angel CiTy Motorcycle Tyre has been derived directly from Pirelli’s well-known and test winning ‘Angel GT’ tyre, with its stunning technology and tread pattern design being revised and adapted to suit smaller displacement bikes.
- Derived from the well-known and test winner Angel GT
- Technology and tread pattern design have been reviewed and adapted
- X-Ply construction and dedicated materials
- Addresses the needs of sporty bikes and scooter up to 300cc
- High puncture resistance and performance consistency
- Tread pattern guarantees optimal wear and improves water evacuation
- Carbon black with a calibrated percentage of silica compound
- Deliver excellent grip on both dry and wet, tear resistance and mileage
The Pirelli Angel CiTy Motorcycle Tyre has a X-Ply construction, and has been created using dedicated materials such as a new compound which features carbon black with a calibrated percentage of silica; it is able to deliver excellent grip on both dry and wet, tear resistance and mileage.
These Tyres have a high puncture resistance and performance consistency throughout the entire tyre life, and there is a new tread pattern which guarantees optimal wear and improves water evacuation. It does this by used evolved designs with longer, outward diagonal Grooves, a robust carcass and an innovative profile.
The Angel CiTy Tyres address the needs of Sporty Bikes and Scooters, up to 300c, and are ideal for use on the road / sports-touring.