The Pirelli Diablo Rain Motorcycle Tyre is the rain Tyre of choice of the FIM World Superbike Championship and it is now available to professional riders / racers – offering peak performance by using pure racing technology and materials.
- Official rain tyre of the FIM World Superbike Championship
- Dedicated to professional riders and to sporting users, looking for top performance on racetracks
- Compounds and materials are the result of innovative technological solutions developed on the world’s most demanding racetracks
- High performance and total control even in severe wet surface conditions
- Excellent traction and stability at high speeds, with high performance and optimised wear lap after lap
- Effective also for use on Supermotard bikes
The Pirelli Diablo Rain Motorcycle Tyre has a compound with a high Silica content, which offers high chemical adherence and high traction on wet surfaces. The Diablo Rain is available in 2 compounds – SCR1 Soft and SCR2. SCR1 Soft provides a soft wet weather compound tyre for use in the rain and heavy wet track conditions. As it is soft, the SCR1 tyre does not work at its optimum when the track dries out. In the 200/60 R17 size, SCR2 has been included which is ideal for use in hotter climates, working better for longer on a drying track.
The Tyres also have a multiple radius profile which is differentiated from the Crown to the Shoulder which provides maximum support at any angle of inclination. The tread pattern consists of Blocks and Stripes, which allow the Tyre to drain quickly when riding in wet conditions, and also offer an excellent balance between traction and drainage.
The Tyre has a Steel Belt at 0-degree on the Front and Rear which provides a constant contact patch on the ground when racing in all conditions, and also a feeling of high safety and ease of transfer of power to the ground.