The Metzeler Block C Motorcycle Tyre is a renowned classic tread pattern dedicated to medium-small capacity motorcycles, thanks to unique groove geometry for great water drainage, high mileage and consistent performance.
- Grip on wet and all kind of asphalt
- Best performance till the last mile
- Extended durability and performance robustness
- Regular wear of the tread design and resistance
- Adaptability to different conditions and riding
- Comfort and agility in manoeuvres even with worn tyre
The Metzeler Block C Motorcycle Tyre has a classic Tread design which has been combined with a modern compound solution which enhances the chemical grip and adhesive properties in all different situations. The mixing process from Metzeler is a patented process which delivers a more homogeneous compound which emphasises the chemical properties and resistance to wear. The same compound has been used on both the Front and Rear which provides a homogeneous contact feeling into lean.
These Tyres are able to offer the best performance till the very last mile. They are able to adapt to different conditions and riding as well as offering comfort and agility in manoeuvres, even with a worn tyre.
The Block C’s are extremely robust, offering regular wear of the tread design and resistance to abrasion of the compound for an extended durability and performance.