The Metzeler ME22 Motorcycle Tyre is ideal for classic touring. They are a renowned classic tread pattern tyre dedicated to medium-small capacity motorcycles, thanks to unique groove geometry for great water drainage, high mileage and consistent performance.
- Classic tread design tyre with a modern compound solution
- Enhances the chemical grip and adhesive properties
- Adapt in different conditions and provide riding comfort throughout
- Great handling up until the tyre is worn
- Provide the best performance until the very last mile
- Tread design allows regular wear and abrasion resistance
- Effective water drainage, wear regularity and reduced vibrations
The Metzeler ME22 Motorcycle Tyre has been created using a classic tread design tyre with a modern compound solution. This combination enhances the chemical grip and adhesive properties of the tyre for riding in varied situations. Metzeler have a patterned mixing process which delivers a more homogeneous compound that emphasizes the chemical properties and results in a higher resistance to wear. Both the front and rear tyre have the same compound, providing a homogeneous contact feel into the lean.
These tyres are able to adapt in different conditions and provide riding comfort throughout. They also have great handling up until the tyre is worn, meaning that the ME22 provide the best performance until the very last mile.
The ME22’s have a tread design which allows for regular wear and resistance to abrasion. The extends the durability of the tyre, as well as the performance robustness. There is a swaying longitudinal groove down the middle of the tyre which allows for effective water drainage, wear regularity and reduced vibrations whilst riding. The grooves going out to the side of the tyre allow for water evacuation whilst leaning, provides safety whilst riding in the wet, and also assists with wear regularity.