The Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft Tyre offers outstanding performance in extremely soft conditions.
- Rear Tyre developed with MXGP Champions
- Demanding race performance in mud, sand or clay dirt
- Tall, thick turbine-shaped Knobs
- Wide space between treads for excellent self-cleaning
- New rubber recipe with innovative resistance to Knob tearing, impact and abrasion
- Side Knobs offer outstanding grip at extreme lean angles
The Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft Tyre is a Rear option which has been developed with MXGP Champions for demanding racing in mud, sand or clay dirt. The Tyres have a new rubber recipe of a double-layer compound which provides innovative resistance to Knob tearing, impact and abrasion, ensuring that the Tyre is durable. It also ensures the reliability of performance lap after lap during races as it has a maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stress.
The Tread Pattern on these Tyres feature tall, thick turbine-shaped Knobs with wide spaces between them for excellent self-cleaning in deep, bottomless sand or mud. There are also side Knobs for excellent grip when riding at extreme lean angles. The Front Tyre has a V-shape to the layout of the blocks allowing for optimum contact with the ground and stability when braking / lateral support in the bends. The Rear Tyre has Blocks in a blade arrangement, which allows for high traction in extreme conditions of softness, and directionality and stability for constant maintenance of the set trajectory.