The Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 Mid Hard Tyre is ideal for use on medium/hard surfaces such as dirt roads, stones or hard surfaces (rock).
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance
- New rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard 454’s performances
- Improved traction and power transmission
- Offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces
- Excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions
The Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 Mid Hard Tyre are designed specifically for mid-hard terrains and have been developed with MX GP and AMA Supercross race winners. They have been constructed using a unique Compound surface area and a Carbon Black structure which allows for a transfer of power to the ground and preventing overheating. It also provides an extended use on loose surfaces, stones with regular wear and stiffness.
There Tyres have a totally new Rear Tread pattern for mid-hard surfaces which allows for excellent traction, even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race. It also allows for optimal resiliency for consistent performance, even at end of life. The new block layout on the Tyre makes the tread stiff with each block having an increased traction and power transmission. There is also a resistance to block tearing over time.